I got the connectors wired to both servos, and got one end of both servo network cables attached, as well (only one shown here). Josh helped me strap the plane down securely to the trailer, and I gave it a good wash so it would look good for the show (lots of grime on it from sitting in the shop for 15 months). I still think it looks weird with all the work I’ve done for the past twelve months stripped off of it. Kind of naked with no tail, for example. Anyway, look for it in booth #11 (not #9, as previously reported) at the Arlington Fly-In tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday (it won’t be there Sunday).