I went out and got in a few more hours of building last night before dinner. It’s really starting to look like a mess behind the panel, but not to worry. All the wiring is cut such that I can bundle and zip-tie it into nice cables. For now, though, there’s no point in bundling, so it looks like a bit of a mess. I got all but three of the sensors wired up to the EMS-220. Once I get those, plus finish re-running the fuel line properly (parts due to arrive on Wednesday), I’ll be able to run the engine again, only this time I can watch all the temps and pressures. Jan also gave me a list of things to fix/change after seeing it in person, which have gone onto my “To Do” list. It seems the more work I do on this plane, the longer the list of things left to do gets.