Did a series of prop pitch adjustments and ran the engine up to full power each time. Was looking for 2500 static prop RPM, and when all was said and done, I managed 2450. Don’t worry when you watch the video, the engine was at full operating temperature when I fired it up, I didn’t run it up to full RPM cold. The bad news is that I discovered after I adjusted the prop for the fifth time that I wasn’t getting 100% throttle opening due to using the wrong throttle cable (it’s got about 1/2″ too little travel to hit full open). Which means that the prop pitch I found is probably too shallow. Oh well. I got a lot of wrenching practice having to loosen and tighten 18 bolts each time I re-adjusted.