Yesterday, I finished the wiring underneath the pilot seat, and finally closed it up. Hopefully it’s permanent. It’s actually rather impressive, with a good solid 1/2-inch diameter bundle of wires passing from under the panel back underneath both seats. It’s going to be a while before I close up the co-pilot side, as there are fuel pumps and other fuel fittings under there that still need a bunch of work. Plus, those are going to need access in the future, so I’m going to have to build a hatch or access panel of some kind under that seat. Under the pilot seat, the only thing I hope to ever have to get to is the ELT. I slightly enlarged the lightening hole under the pilot’s knees and made sure the ELT will easily come out through that hole for maintenance, testing, etc.