I was going to put the wings on today. To do that, I have to roll the plane out into the yard, as there’s not enough room in the shop. All week long, it’s been bright, warm, sunny, and clear. This weekend was supposed to be the same. Then the forecast changed for Sunday. It was supposed to rain. But that’s ok, right? There’s still Saturday. Only now it’s supposed to rain today, as well. It isn’t yet, but I can’t have all those avionics sitting out in the open if/when it starts.
So I may still work on the plane today, but the wings are going to have to wait for another weekend. Crap.