No theme on this weekend’s tasks, just worked on random things that needed doing. Abby sat in the plane for the first time. She had fun pretending she was flying, while making airplane noises. I started out doing a battery test on the SkyView. As of Version 6 of the code, Dynon makes you do an annual test of the backup battery. Seems like a great idea. Mine passed. I also built the second seat. Built the first one about two weeks ago, but didn’t have time for the second. I can check that off my list. Now I have to figure out how to make cushions. I also put the door sills on both sides. That was a bit tedious, but looks nice now that it’s done. Had to bend the end of the strip up with the brake a bit, but it fits nicely now. Last, but not least, I installed the posts for the gas struts that hold the doors open.